Welcome to the Corner Store at DU!
Our Eat>Now stores powered by Aifi are state-of-the-art technology and the first of their kind on a university campus. Enjoy an effortless shopping experience right from the comfort of the residence halls on campus.
The Corner Stores are seamless, cashierless markets featuring a massive selection of ready-made, fresh and shelf-stable foods as well as home goods, personal needs and more! Options are available for vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free diets, as well.
Using the Eat>Now Corner Store is easy! Follow along with the video below to see the step-by-step process of downloading and registering on the Bite for Universities app.
Here are a few troubleshooting steps to try:
- Ensure you are using the Bite for Universities app (look for the orange u in the logo) which you can download here bite.sodexo.com/universities
- Login to your eAccounts to chock that your meal plan is active and working correctly. Use this link to sign in or sign up for eAccounts. (Note: when signing up as a new user to eAccounts, please use your full, legal name. Even if it is not the name on your ID card.)
- Once you pull up the QR code, make sure the code is visible by turning your brightness all the way up, turning any white point filters off and moving the phone far enough back from the scanner to be read correctly.
If none of these are your issue or none of these are working to solve the problem, email Tiffany.Cronick@sodexo.com for assistance
Here are a few tips and tricks to make your shopping experience at the Corner Store exceptional:
- Always verify your form of payment before entering the store
- When a shopper scans in and the door opens, anyone who enters through the door before it closes (even if they scan their own code) will be charged on the first shopper's account. Avoid taking on someone else's shopping trip by kindly asking them to wait for the door to close behind you before entering the store
- Bring your own reusable bag. Better for the environment, easier shopping trip.
- If you're able, stop by at off-peak times. When the store is less crowded, you're more likely to find what you're looking for and keep your shopping trip short.
- Pick up items individually. If you want to purchase 10 of an item, pick them up one or two at a time and count them into your bag. Our system will do a much better job of counting your items this way. Shoppers who pick up an entire box of product will be charged for the number of items that would have been in a full box, as our system can't tell the difference between and full and a partially full box. Best for you and the AI to count together to ensure everything is fair.
And of course, as always, if you have any questions or concerns, email Tiffany.Cronick@sodexo.com