Centennial Dining Hall
Centennial Dining Hall is designed with Pioneers in mind. Centennial Halls is located on the North end of campus, by the Athletic Fields & the Ritchie Center and it is a joy serving the Residents & Athletes of Towers & Centennial Halls. Enjoy a beautiful glassed in dining room with lots of seat for you and your friends. In addition to everyday service we offer a Late Night Dining program Monday-Thursday from 9:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.; serving up delicious dishes for that late night hunger pang.
We believe that Pioneers care about where their food comes and how it is prepared. Centennial Dining Hall is dedicated to preparing food you can feel good about, featuring responsibly sourced ingredients within our classic comfort foods to international dishes. Many of our responsibly sourced ingredients are classified as ‘real’ food that is local, fair, humane and/or ecologically sound. Continually increasing our use of ‘real’ food is part of our Real Food Challenge Commitment
Featured ‘real’ food items are:
1. Boulder Organic Ice Cream
2. Frontiere and Aspen Ridge Beef
3. Abbotsford Farms Cage-Free Eggs
4. Raquelitas Tortillas
5. Pappardelles Pasta
6. Polidori Sausages
7. Continental Sausage Brats
8. Harvest Moon Baking Company
9. Keen One Quinoa
10. Corto Olive Oil
For a list of our local and organic produce farms, please click here.
Centennial Dining Hall also has:
• Vegan and Vegetarian Dishes from our New Vegan Action Station!
• A fully-loaded salad bar
• An on campus bakery that prepares a daily variety baked goods
• All your favorite grilled items and pizza
• Themed meals like Chinese Lunar New Year and Midnight Breakfast during exams
• International Guest Chefs from across the globe share their food & culture
• And you can enjoy "all you care to eat"!
Enjoy our themed meals Monday-Friday located in the middle island
Noodle Bar Thursday
Menus not available. Please email Janelle.Beluscak@sodexo.com for menu information.
Week of: 06/27/2016 - 07/03/2016
Monday - Sunday: Closed
Guest Meals in Resident Dining Facilities.
For invited guests, prices for meals served in the resident dining facilities shall be as follows:
Cash Price (+ Sales Tax) at the door
Breakfast: $ 7.50
Lunch/Brunch: $ 8.75
Light Lunch: $ 7. 50
Dinner : $10.75
Special Event Dinner: $10.75
Late Night Meal: $ 8.75